New hope New hope

Could do with refining

Some of the graphics were a little shabby, but then I was impressed with others, such as the explosion early on, I thought that was well done. As for sound, some of it's quite difficult to hear, and a tad childish. Although it's clear you have some skill with animation and drawing, it looks a bit like you've rushed this, so maybe consider reworking the graphics and sound. I'd also like to see a title that doesn't make me immediately think of Star Wars.

yohsog responds:

thanks , at least one person that understands that that was a prewiev, thnx (-:

Doctor Who intro Doctor Who intro

I want to see more

If you're wondering why the ratings above are so low, I'd just like to see this as an actual piece. It's nice you want to share your in-production stuff with us, but I'd prefer to see it finished. Just on what I saw there, however: the music was a little bit quiet, and the graphics seemed to contrast with each other quite a bit, you might need to consider bridging that gap in some way to give the final movie a well-rounded style.

Euan-the-Echidhog responds:

Hi there

I know, I should have put something at the end like: Coming Soon or something, but quite understandable for the low mark. But do keep a eye out for the full cartoon very soon.

Euan

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Worth waking the dead for...

I absolutely loved that! Though I must admit, at times it TOO closely resembled Shaun Of The Dead, the original work in it shone through ultimately. It had me laughing out loud, especially; "You want some tea and crumpets, lads?"
Brilliant piece!

Block Breaker Block Breaker

Mmm... retro

I love the old arkanoid styled games, and I've been looking out for one that "feels good" movement/speed/graphics/sound-
wise, and I think this one is pretty good. I have three things to say, however;
1) The collision-checking could do with a rework, as it goes through blocks now and then, and it seems to go slightly through the screen border.
2) A bit of ambient background music wouldn't go amiss.
3) Just a niggle... I'd like to see a keyboard control system as an alternative to the mouse, I just prefer keyboards!

Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

Wow!

A very original idea, and a brilliant game, good luck on getting through the portal!

ASCII Heroes ASCII Heroes

Oooh

I like it, a lot! Maybe try adding different features. I really hope this gets through. Fingers crossed here!

Chris responds:

me too @.@

oh and more features come into the game in later levels ;)

Skinned Alive... TO DEATH!!!!! Skinned Alive... TO DEATH!!!!!

TY!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Your piece was EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! It's going to be put in one of my pieces, I might submit my flash movie when it's done.