Block Breaker Block Breaker

Mmm... retro

I love the old arkanoid styled games, and I've been looking out for one that "feels good" movement/speed/graphics/sound-
wise, and I think this one is pretty good. I have three things to say, however;
1) The collision-checking could do with a rework, as it goes through blocks now and then, and it seems to go slightly through the screen border.
2) A bit of ambient background music wouldn't go amiss.
3) Just a niggle... I'd like to see a keyboard control system as an alternative to the mouse, I just prefer keyboards!

Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

Wow!

A very original idea, and a brilliant game, good luck on getting through the portal!

ASCII Heroes ASCII Heroes

Oooh

I like it, a lot! Maybe try adding different features. I really hope this gets through. Fingers crossed here!

Chris responds:

me too @.@

oh and more features come into the game in later levels ;)

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Nicenesses

Very good adventure game thinger you got there. I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for the next section!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

WOOOOOOOOOOOWS!

I just finished it and I absolutely loved it! This is the very best flash game I've ever played. Such a great and original idea. I really liked the way the ghosts were drawn, my favourite was the sad ghost.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Ooooooh Ahhhhhhh!

Such an amazing game! I don't think I'll be able to stop playing it... ever! The artwork fitted it so well and the video game style sounds were just the icing on the cake for me! Rest assured I'll still be playing it in a year or so!